Monday, February 10, 2014

Just A Status Report

Just wanted to provide a little status report. I've initiated work on book three of the Osland Trilogy. The final book will probably be a bit longer than either The Emerald City and The Eternal City.

My mind is currently swimming with a lot of projects, but, alas, there are only so many hours in the day.

After I finish up with the the last Osland book, I'm considering starting on a new YA trilogy. This would be connected to the Osland Trilogy universe but would not involve Rift Watchers. I've already alluded to elements of this new series a few times in the Osland books, and I may have a cross-over character appear in the final Osland book.

I've also been toying with the idea of experimenting with a few serial projects. We'll see.








2 comments:

sassyspeaks said...

I really admire you - not one book bur a series, or a series of a series. And me, can't seem to hanlde even one novel.

Best of luck and keep me posted

J.A. Beard said...

Thanks!